Welcome to Stitches Plain and Fancy........

My first thought when I heard about Blogs was, WHY would anyone think that people would be interested in everything you did and had to say? Then, I started checking out a few - just a few - and only those that was interested in the same things I am - Needlework. I found lots of interesting stuff. Some proved very helpful, even educational, some inspiring. I got to where I checked some everyday.....you know....I might miss something! Then I realized that I was one of those people that was interested in everything you did and had to say, and those pictures of those projects.....beyond inspiring! I had also been trying to chronicle my projects - some with pictures. So, the natural thought process....Hey, why don't I start a Blog? And, so here it is. I hope that you find it interesting, maybe learn something along the way, and if you think like I think...maybe start your own blog about something you are passionate about........NEEDLEWORK!

Thanks for stopping by.

Sunday, August 8, 2010

My First Official Post............

This is a gift I stitched for a friend in my EGA chapter.  The design is from The Work of Thy Hands by Hillside Samplings.
Stitched on 32 ct Natural linen with DMC.  I added the beading and tassel.

No comments:

Post a Comment